01 02 03 Artsy Daisy Crochet: Resurrection Afghan Part V - The Afghan is Complete! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Resurrection Afghan Part V - The Afghan is Complete!

34
The Resurrection Afghan is finally complete! (Confession: it has actually been done for quite some time, but I am finally sitting down to post it for you all)

The repairs on this beautiful crocheted afghan have finally been finished.  It took a lot of love and attention but the results are well worth it.  If you missed the rest of the journey, check out Part I, Part II, Part III and Part IV.


There is no better feeling than being able to give something back to a family that is so important to them.  Being able to breathe life back into a crocheted afghan that was made decades before I was born is like giving part of myself to history.  A truly uplifting experience.






The completed afghan!!! I am so proud and the family is so happy :)

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38